Head Legal @ To-Increase
We want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions
Our new client To-Increase is a fast growing software company with passionate and technologically savvy people who are very proud of the awards they have received. Over the last 15 years, To-Increase evolved into a Global SaaS Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 business applications with a 94% customer cloud retention rate and a vigorous recurring revenue ratio. A highly scalable business model utilizing a global distribution channel to drive organic growth. The company is excited to leverage this association to step up its innovation capabilities and stay ahead in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 space using technology. They also look forward to reinforcing their Go-To-Market teams further to create greater business values for their customers and markets. Rivean Capital (formerly known as Gilde Buy Out Partners), a leading European private equity investor, has become the new shareholder in 2021 and completely trusts the potential of To-Increase and its business plans and collaborates with the To-Increase management team. The company employs 170+ people from 15 nationalities, has more than 2000 customers in 45 countries and has offices in Amstelveen and Veenendaal. To support the company in their strong international growth ambition we are looking for an Head Legal in Amstelveen.
You have the ability and consciousness to position the legal department pro-actively by acting as a business partner providing legal support to your stakeholders and creating your own footprint in the organization. You will be a trusted advisor for the internationally operating business and act as a trusted advisor to the Management Team. You will report directly to the CFO.
Skills and experience
- A qualified lawyer (Dutch Law) with 8+ years of relevant working experience as an in-house legal counsel in an international company or lawyer at a law firm with inhouse experience;
- Experience in a fast growing environment, preferably IT / Software is a strong asset;
- Generalist with knowledge of and experience in commercial and IT law, GDPR, Financing, M&A.
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and drive for results;
- Focus on collaboration, strong and assertive communicator;
- Business- and solution minded with a hands-on, pro-active, structured approach and a passion for delivering results;
- Highly proficient in both Dutch & English, speaking & writing.
Style: you like to work in a team, but also work under own initiative with minimal supervision. A willingness to learn as the role develops. Strong flexibility and responsiveness to the business needs.
Why work for To-Increase
- Great Company Culture. An informal, non-hierarchical and people-oriented culture where your voice counts and you can be yourself. A lot of flexibility to organize your work days.
- Build your own career. You have the freedom take on the challenges you want and thereby creating the career you feel is right for you.
- International environment. You will work with colleagues from all our different offices, and with international customers, network of partners and Microsoft.
- Fast growing company with ambition. You will work for a leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions, where you will have ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow & improve yourself.